RoboCup Japanese National Committee Official Page
RoboCup Japan Open 2009 Osaka
Hotel Information, please refer to
"Krocera Dome Osaka" is located at OSAKA-CITY, good access from many hotels located in the city of Osaka.
Please find your accomodation by comparing hotel location with "Access Information".
Registration Due Date has been postponed to March 22nd, so please register now.
However, please take your own responsibility for VISA issue since time is running out, refer to "For the Teams which require VISA" on this page.
Kyocera Dome Osaka
*Access Information in
English (Click Here)
2:00pm to 24:00midnight：Team Setup(1:00pm registration starts for players)
8:00am：Entry for participants,Team
9:30am-9:50am：Opening Ceremony（Everybody attend, please)
8:00pm：All participants leave the venue
*Meeting and Board of Trustee scheduled
8:00am：Entry for participants, Team
11:00am Junior games start
8:00pm：All participants leave the
*Player's Party and Work Shop scheduled
8:00am：Entry for participants, Team
10:00am：Open, 3:30pm All games completion
4:30pm：Be closed for the RoboCup Japan Open 2009
participants leave the venue (Time up in the
Teams are required
to operate own programs on the venue. We do not allow any remote participation
- Simulation League(2D/3D)
- Small-size Robot League, SSL-H League
- Middle-size Robot League
- Four-legged Robot League
- Humanoid League
- Mixed Reality (Micro Robot) League
- Rescue-Simulation League
- Rescue-Robot League
- Soccer Challenge
- Dance Challenge
- Rescue Challenge
- Senior : 12,000Yen (Faculty member), 6,000Yen (Student)
- Junior : 3,000Yen (Per junior. One adult is free per one
Registration Dates and Fees
- Please register by internet to japanopen2009 [at]
Due date is Mar 8th.
- After you register, the committee of each league
will give a team number (example:ss-****) to the team leader by Mar 16th.
- Please email the following information to
japanopen2009 [at] robocup.or.jp by Mar 31st, use this format
- Team Name
- # of Members(# of non-students, # of students )
* Please let us
know the number of members who will come to the competition site,NOT the
total number of development members in your team.
- Name of Members(Please put'*' to team leader, and put whether student
or non-student for all of members)
- Corresponding email
- The team leader pays the registration fees to our
secretariat as below by Mar 31st.
- Registration Fee includes
Participation in the
competition of RoboCup Japan Open 2009.
Other fees such as a round trip
airfare and hotel accommodations are not included.
- Method of Payment
Please make one payment
including the registration fees of all the members under the name of a
representative to the following account.
Please also make sure you put
your team number and team name.
All payments must be made in
All charges for payments are covered by the participants.
can't take any credit card to pay the registration fees.
RESONA BANK LTD., UMEDA-KITAGUCHI BRANCH
Address:1-1, OFUKACHO, KITA-KU, OSAKA, JAPAN
Account holder's name：RoboCup Japan Open 2009 Osaka Opening Committee President Hitoshi Matsubara
- Cancellation Policy
NO refunds will be given
after the payments.
- Our secretariat will confirm you by email after your
payments are completed.
For the Teams which require VISA
- Please fill out necessary information to the application form and send to committee, japanopen2009[at]robocup.or.jp
- You are required to send an approval letter,
undersigned by RoboCup committee of your countries or your University's
You can send it with PDF file via Email to commitee.
- Upon confirming of all the registrations, we will
send you by FedEx all documents including a letter of invitation which will
be necessary for visa application.
- We recommend you to handle it immediately after you
receive our documents because it takes a couple of weeks to issue visa.
- We are not responsible for any visa issues. If you
have the following reason,we will deduct a commission and refund the rest of
-When your team are not able to make it on time to issue
- We will give you the information about hotel or
If you have any questions, please contact to us at;
japanopen2009 [at] robocup.or.jp
- Due to the space of venue, the number of teams from
abroad is limited.
- Regarding junior teams from abroad, a recommendation
letter of your own National Representative is required to
- Visa matters are your charge. Please refer to
http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html Invitation letters will be sent after