RoboCup JapanOpen2020 for competition participants
For RoboCuppers from abroad, we would like to announce that we have decided to hold RoboCup Japan Open 2020 as scheduled.
- Team setup: March 19, 2020
- Competitions：March 20 - 22
- RoboCupSoccer (Humanoid Kids,Middle-size, Small-size Wheeled, Small-size Humanoid, Simulation(2D)
- RoboCup@Home (Open Platform, Domestic Standard Platform, Education, Simulation)
- RoboCupRescure (Simulation Agent League)
- Flying Robot Challenge
- Faculty member ;28,000 JPY
- Student ;13,000 JPY
Please register by e-mail to office.[at]robocup.or.jp
Due date i s January 17, 2020.
After you register, the committee of each league will give a team number (example:ss-****) to the team leader by January 17, 2020.
Please email the following information to office[at]robocup.or.jp by February 14, 2020, use this format.
- Team Name
- Participation League Name
- # of Members(# of non-students, # of students )
- * Please let us know the number of members who will come to the competition site,NOT the total number of development members in your team.
- Name of Members(Please put'*' to team leader, and put whether student or non-student for all of members)
- Corresponding email
The team leader pays the registration fees to our secretariat as below by March 6, 2020.
- Registration Fee is only for participation in the competition of RoboCup Japan Open 2020. Other expence such as your round trip airfare and hotel accommodations are not included, thus your own expence.
- Method of Payment
- Please make one payment including the registration fees of all the members under the name of a representative to the following account.
- Please also make sure you put your team number and team name.
- All payments must be made in JPY.
- All charges for payments are covered by the participants.
- We do NOT take any credit card to pay the registration fees.
- RESONA BANK LTD., UMEDA BRANCH
- Address: 8-1, KAKUDACHO, KITA-KU, OSAKA, JAPAN
- Swift code: DIWAJPJT
- Account holder's name: ROBOCUP HIROYUKI OKADA
- Savings account: 0041306
- Cancellation Policy
- NO refunds will be given after the payments.
- Our secretariat will confirm you by email after your payments are completed.
For the Teams which require VISA
Due dates written below are MANDATORY, we do NOT accept delay for any reason.
Please fill out necessary information to the application form and send to committee, office[at]robocup.or.jp by February 14, 2020.
You are required to send an approval letter, undersigned by RoboCup committee of your countries or your University's president.
You can send it with PDF file via Email to commitee by February 14, 2020.
Upon confirming of all the registrations, we will send you by EMS all documents including a letter of invitation which will be necessary for visa application.
We recommend you to handle it immediately after you receive our documents because it takes a couple of weeks to issue visa.
We are not responsible for any visa issues. If you have the following reason, we will deduct a commission and refund the rest of them.
-When your team are not able to make it on time to issue visa.
If you have any questions, please contact to us at;
6-1-1 Tamagawagakuen, Machida, Tokyo 194-8610 Japan
Robocup Japanese National Committee
Due to the space of venue, the number of teams from abroad is limited.
Visa matters are your charge. Please refer to http://www.mofa.go.jp/j_info/visit/visa/index.html Invitation letters will be sent after registration.